diumenge, 24 d’abril del 2011

I NEED HELP!!

Hi there!

How’s everything going?

I have a problem I want to mention for help me.

I've a boyfriend and I love him. But yesterday, Rachel, my bestfriend said me that she was falling in love for him. When I said it, I was angry with her, but then I realized he was not to blame. Now, I don't know what I've to do because I really like him and I don't want to finish our relationship. Otherwise, she's my friend and I don't want to hurt her.

My two ideas are or break up and forget my boyfriend or find her another guy she might like. Although none of them convince me.

What is supposed I have to do?

I mean no harm to him or her.

Please tell me sincerely what you would do if you were me.

That's all my news. Write me soon.

Best wishes,

Irene

2 comentaris:

  1. Hey Irene! Everything good here.
    I think you don't have to break up with your boyfriend, is not your fault, and neither your boyfriend's fault. I think the best option is to try to help your friend to find another guy and forget about your boyfriend. It's difficult but I think you would have to do that.
    Well I hope this advice helps you ;)
    See you soon!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi Irene! I think that you don't have to break up your relationship because if you love him you don't have to split up because of your friend Rachel. I think that she'll understand that he's your boyfriend and you won't split up for her. In the other hand, you can try to talk with her about the situation and I think that she'll understand it.
    Good luck whit it! :)

    ResponElimina